Skip to main content

The Amazing Spiderman

The other day James wanted to wear his apron.  Not because we were cooking or anything, he just thought it would be a good idea.  And what James does, Jude wants to do.  The bad news is that we only have one kid apron so I had to rig up one of my aprons for poor Jude.  That kid always gets the jip.
He didn't care though. He was proud.

Later James came flying at me with his apron turned around like a cape and shouted, "You are no match for the amazing Spiderman!!!!!!" That night I rolled over in bed and Brad pulled a rogue Spiderman sticker off my elbow and casually said, "you are no match for the amazing Spiderman...". True that.

Last night before church I wanted a picture with all my kids. Easier said than done.
After about a dozen tries we gave up and I have reconciled myself with the fact I might not ever have a picture with all of them looking at the camera and smiling at the same time.  I think you can tell from James' expression that a threat had just been issued by Brad.  For some reason that never induces smiles.
Katy Jane listened intently to the sermon.  Until she fell asleep.

And there is really no reason for these pictures except for that I think Jude looked cute.
I sure do love that sweet smile.

Comments