Skip to main content

SAMESTATE

Tonight we went to a SAMESTATE concert at my friend Lindsay's house out in the country.  It was amazing.  SAMESTATE stopped at Lindsay's house as part of their Mi Casa Es Su Casa tour.  It was a beautiful night for an outdoor concert.  SAMESTATE has a couple of songs on Air1 right now but we enjoyed all of their songs.  Make sure you check them out.

The best part (to me) was how much my sweet little Judie Bug enjoyed the concert.  He LOVES music and always has.  He loves to dance and "sing"...which is more babbling and humming than singing.  But he hummed along to the music like he had heard every song a million times.  He clapped his sweet little hands and waved them in the air.  He was totally in his element.  He didn't stop smiling the entire time.  Jude can't talk but music is his language.
While they were singing one of their songs, Be Still (as in be still and know that I am God), I had James in my lap and was rocking him to the music and he turned to me and quietly said, "Momma, they keep telling you to be still." He wanted to make sure I was following the rules.
When we were leaving he asked, "Why do all of these people live with Mrs. Lindsay?" 

Comments