Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Jamesie

My sweet Jamesie is 4 years old today.  We've had over a week of celebrating so he feels very appreciated.  This morning as I was walking him into school he said, "Thank you Lord for this boofull day on my burfday!"  All sunshine and smiles as always.
 
Even though we had a party for him already I didn't want the actual day to pass without celebration.  Unfortunately, he was busy today at school and then Brad had to work tonight so we had to celebrate on Sunday...which totally defeated the purpose.  But at least when he is 30 and looks back at all the 200 billion+ pictures I took throughout his life he will think we celebrated the actual day.  I think I need an intervention.

Anyways...Sunday's celebration...
James asked Nana for a Spider-man "blank".
Katy Jane loved watching her big brother open his gifts.
 
Jude hung out with Papa while James opened his gifts.
A Spider-man costume with built-in muscles!!!
James was reluctant to try it on even though he's been asking for it for weeks.  Jude jumped right in there!
To me he looks like a terrifying little midget Spider-man.  I can barely look at this picture.
 Even worse.  Put your arms down.  Put your arms down!
James finally tried it on.  Still freaky. 
"Happy Birthday To You!!!!"
 
Kathryn and Kathryn.
Papa and all three of my babies.
When we got home Brad stuck the kids in the bath while I washed James' new Spider-man bedding and got his bed all ready.
He was PUMPED! Seriously.
Today Brad, Jude, Katy Jane and I took cookies up to James' school then took him to get a balloon afterwards.  I am officially partied out.  But James has had a great week and a half of celebrating.  Happy birthday sweet boy!  You have filled the past 4 years with more of your sunshine than I ever could have dreamed.  I love you!

Comments

JEB said…
Happy birthday James!! Katy is getting so big and beautiful! Can't wait to see y'all again!