Skip to main content

A Visit To Dee Dee's

Here is an update on my baby birdies. They are growing almost as fast as Jamesie is. I particularly love the little grumpy one in the bottom left corner.

~~~~~

Yesterday, Mom, Dad, James and I went to go visit my sweet little grandmother, Dee Dee and Aunt Donna. James is at that stage where he mostly just likes to be in familiar surroundings with familiar people. So he hung pretty close to his Nana for awhile.And by "pretty close" I mean...glued to her side.He finally got his nerve up to go check out some of the interesting tchotchkies around Dee Dee's house. I remember being fascinated by these same things when I was little.He even tried to get the kitty to play with him...but she kept her distance.I can't believe I didn't get a picture of Dee Dee yesterday! But here are some from a visit we had with her a little over a year ago.Dee Dee hasn't changed a bit but Jamesie sure has.

Comments