Skip to main content

Jude Quinn

It's a boy! Jude Quinn. He currently weighs 1 pound and 1 ounce. Everything checked out great! His heart, organs, spine, brain, and everything in between.His profile doesn't look anything like James' looked at this same time on his sonogram. And I don't remember James ever doing this...Touching his toes to his head.

James doesn't know what is going on yet. We told him he is going to have a baby brother and he just stared at us.I realized this morning that I can no longer tell him he is "my favorite little boy in the whole wide world" anymore. But at least I have about 18 more weeks to spoil him.

Comments

Kristi Kelly said…
So exciting!! I always tell Kyndall she is my favorite little 3 year old in the whole wide world and Avery she is my favorite little 2 year old....maybe you can do that now!! James will LOVE having a little bro to play with...when Jude is 18 months old they will be inseperable...what fun!!
Melanie Lyons said…
YAY! How fun, love the name Jude! Congrats on your growing manly clan ;)
Anonymous said…
Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you! Your boys will be wonderful and make life worth living!
Linda
Anonymous said…
You can tell James he is your favorite BIG boy in the whole world!!!! Unless you call Brad that, lol ;)

I love the name Jude, too. It is so masculine!