Skip to main content

Victory Dance

I hate potty training.  Hate. It. With. A. Passion.  I tried with James but finally just sent him to my Mom's for a week so she would do it for me.  With Jude I have literally put in zero effort to potty training. Ok...well one time last week I sincerely asked him if he would mind letting me know when he has to go tee tee so that I could get his tee tee in the cup for his labs.  He didn't comply and that has been the extent of my potty training Jude.  James, however, has been trying diligently to potty train him.  And today, after playing in the sprinklers they came into put on dry clothes.  Jude came in with big boy undies on.  I told him if he was going to wear undies he had to go tee tee in the potty.  Done and done.  3 or 4 tee tees in the potty!  There was much celebrating...and I discovered that Jude has a most awesome victory dance!
 
 
He even got James swept up in the excitement.
Katy Jane's physical therapy went fine today. Sort of pointless actually. The PT evaluated her and told me she is delayed. Ummm...yeh.
Snuggling down to watch a movie is the best.  Early bedtimes are even better.  Nite nite!

Comments

Unknown said…
Sooo happy for Jude potty training himself...a miracle actually! And I guess James gets some credit too!!! Bravo to that duo!! Praying for Katy and wisdom for you, Brad, and doctors!!