Skip to main content

Quick Update

Katy Jane and I saw Dr. Brown early this morning and then were admitted to the hospital and she was hooked up to the EEG.  He did have a couple of encouraging things to say like he thinks she looks healthy and....well...come to think of it, that is the only encouraging thing he said but I will take it! 
Katy Jane screamed like crazy the whole time the EEG guy was attaching the probes to her sweet head.  She was so upset, screaming, crying and thrashing around that she started sweating and the probes started sliding off.  Ugh.  So he had to use some sort of stinky glue that is going to be NO fun to get out of her sweet hair.
I think we may have gotten a spasm or two on the EEG but I am not 100% sure and I do not want to leave this hospital until I am.  I am praying that we definitely get one so that Dr. Brown is able to say without a doubt weather this is neurological or not.

Meanwhile...I am missing my boys like crazy.  I hate being away from them.  Brad went over to Nana's today to see them and took them each an action figure.

My sweet girl is finally asleep after a long hard day.  Thank you for your prayers for her.
Update to the update: as soon as I typed that last sentence...literally...she woke up and started screaming.  Might be a long night.

Comments

bonnie said…
Oh my goodness, she is so stinkin cute! I hope you guys got some sleep last night. Praying you get some answers soon after these tests are done!