Skip to main content

Another Quick Update

I will give more details after Katy Jane and I get rested up but wanted to tell you quickly that we were released from the hospital this afternoon.  Dr. Brown (the pediatric neurologist) saw the spasms on the EEG and they are not seizures.  He is not sure that they are not neurological though.  He threw out a lot of big words and conditions that I need clarification on and am waiting to talk to Dr. Honey about.  So after 3 days in the hospital we left with more questions than answers.
We are happy to be home with all of our boys and looking forward to a good night's rest.  Thank you for your prayers for our sweet girl.

Comments

Sarah Hammer said…
I have been keeping up with every post, just doing it from my phone and for some reason it would not let me post any comments. I'm finally on a real, live 'puter and wanted to let you know I have been praying for...all this business. Lab results, sickness, no answers for sweet girl, your precious sanity...all of it. I just absolutely don't understand it all. I told Brent I needed to plan an Amarillo trip soon to give you a little TLC and maybe a few hours away. Praying constantly for you. xoxo