Skip to main content

Progress

I forgot to mention that the little princess has gotten her first tooth!  I tried to get a picture of it but couldn't. 
Brad got a lot done on Katy Jane's room.  It's painted, the curtains are hung, and furniture is in.  He still has to do the accent wall, hang decorations, and put on the outlet covers.  Just so you know...Brad has forbidden me to hang anything in this house.  He actually made me promise.  I did a lot of damage to the walls in our previous homes trying to hang curtains so I am no longer allowed  to get anywhere near the walls with a hammer...or any other tools. 

Nana got Katy Jane this for her room...a portly princess...just like my little Katy. Love!
Penny brought us over some of her famous cookies the other day when she came to help me unpack.  Jude was double-fisting it today.  They are that good.
James helped me bake a cake this afternoon.  It was our first time to use the oven at the new house.  I think it might be a little unbalanced. What do you think?
But I loved the help from my little chef.  He was outside riding his bike when I asked him if he wanted to come in to help me bake a cake.  He forgot he had his helmet on.  That's ok...the way we cook I should probably wear one too.
He says he wants to be a chef when he grows up. He's a natural.

Danny is making great progress on the living room.  These were popcorn ceilings that he scraped and put up beadboard.  He got them painted today. I love them.

Comments