Skip to main content

Thanksgiving Play

Before Jude and I left for BSF this morning I tried to get a picture.  It never works.  Especially when one is still eating breakfast.
 
At least Jude looked consistently good.  My handsome little cowboy.  He has decided this is his favorite shirt and hat.  He wears them all. the. time.  He looks good and he knows it.  Stick with what works...that's a good principle.
 
Tonight I went to a Christmas dinner at my Mom and Dad's church.  I got to see some sweet friends.  Several years ago (about 15, I guess) I used to drive to a small town about an hour away twice a week, every week, with these sweet women for BSF.  Love them!  The speaker at the dinner tonight was our BSF teaching leader back then, Carol Fruge.
 

And the highlight of my day...

Today James had his Thanksgiving play at preschool.  It was all sorts of awesome.  There is nothing better than 75 preschoolers dressed as Pilgrims, Indians, and turkeys acting crazy on stage while their parents act even crazier out in the audience trying to get pictures of them.  Yaowza.
 
 
Looking for Mommy and Daddy.
The spotlight was in his eyes.
Land ho, me hearty!  I think those were supposed to be Pilgrim hats.  Brad and I thought they looked suspiciously like pirate hats.
 

Shaking hands with the Indian.

Precious sweet little Zintha.  Sweetest little Pilgrim girl I've ever seen!
And then, standing front and center on the stage, in the spotlight, James picked his nose.  For a long time.  And I died a little bit inside.
And with that, his acting career ended.  That's a wrap.

Comments