Skip to main content

It's Loud Around Here

Mom and Dad kept the kids the other night so Brad and I could have a date night.  Jude came back with a red cowboy hat.  He loves it.  He even wore it in the bathtub tonight.
Jude loves his little sister.
He keeps his sword in his boot.  He thought I was just taking a regular picture of him.  He didn't know I was videoing, hence the "cheeeese!"
This video reminds me of that youtube video of the two brothers fighting while trying to take a picture for their mom for mother's day.  Again...they didn't know I was videoing and thought I was just taking a picture.  You might want to turn down your volume as Jude exhibits his powerful vocals in this one.  And heaven-only-knows what Kathryn was crying about in the background.  I can really appreciate how James continues to smile while he tries to hog the camera.
Send earplugs.  And xanax.

Comments