Skip to main content

Meet & Greet

Tonight was the "meet and greet" night for James' preschool.  We met his sweet teacher Michael and got to see his classroom.  Most importantly he got to check out all of his new supplies!  Look how fast those hands are moving to get to his new goodies.  He's a nerd like his Momma when it comes to school supplies.  Love em!
See the wild-eyed joy!  I totally get it.  Set me loose in an Office Max and I am one happy gal.
I know what he is thinking here..."Hmmm...markers!  Mom never lets me have markers.  What can I ruin with these?!?!!"   Let's hope the teacher bought the washable kind.  Let me remind you of a little incident that happened almost a year ago.
His first official day of preschool will be next Tuesday.  He is so excited!  I am so not.  At least he is in class with the love of his life, Zintha, his cousin Addison and one of my friend's daughter, Lucie.

My sister and one of my nieces came into town tonight.  We all were waiting to see them!  Katy Jane hung onto Nana.
And Papa.
Yesterday James had his first gymnastics class and he loved it!  He did really well.  He said the balance beam was really tricky however, he did have a rather impressive dismount for a first-timer in my opinion.  Most of all though...he was super-excited about the frog hand stamp he got at the end of class from his coach.  It's the little things in life.
He insisted on wearing this Oscar the Grouch tee which is funny to me because the kid shoots sunbeams and rainbows out of his eyes...he is the most cheerful little boy I know.

And just one more picture of Katy Jane. She's got her Daddy's side smile!
Cutie Patootie!

Comments

Kristi Kelly said…
Awww...We love school supplies here too:) I buy some for myself when getting K hers!!! I love how big James is getting! He will LOVE preschool!!! Jude and Katy Jane will really miss him...but love their Momma time! Miss you friend!!! Love ya