Skip to main content

Family Fun

We got to spend the day today with Nana, Papa, Carrie and Madison.  Such a treat! 

Aunt Care Care and Nana working to get a smile out of Katy Jane.
 
 My little strawberry shortcake.
Sweet Madison reading to the boys.  From the looks of Jude it was a real page-turner.
Blowing bubbles with Aunt Care Care.
Jude loves his Nana!
We went home briefly for naps for the two littles.  After naps the boys caught a quick episode of Micky Mouse Clubhouse before we headed back to Nana's. 
Before we went over there, Jude insisted on being put in his pajamas.  Which he paired nicely with his boots.  Typical Judie Bug.
I guess Katy Jane was exhausted from all the smiling and cooing she did all day.
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh wow!!! She has grown so much!! What a pretty girl she is, and I love that little outfit. :o)

I think I figured out why your blog suddenly disappeared. When you invited me to view your private blog, I must have done it as a guest and when my 30 days ran out, it stopped letting me access it! I think I did it right this time! :o)