Skip to main content

Buena Suerte!

James had two more soccer games this weekend.  I thought we were done after today's game but we have a make-up game next week.  It's the soccer season that will never end.  

Thumbs up! I LOVE this picture so much because it is just typical Jamesie.  All sunshine and thumbs up!

He's an awesome goalie!


The coach was asking all the kids which way to kick the ball.  6 out of 7 ain't bad. The kiddo next to James (pointing the wrong way) always rubs James' blond hair.  Buena suerte! He needs it seeing as how he doesn't know which way the goal is.
After the game James made some cookies with Nana.
He loves to cook more than he loves soccer.
Mom and Dad have had 5 teenage girls with them for the weekend...my nieces and 3 of their friends.
Riley, Katy Jane, Morgan, Shayla, Katie Faith, and Madison
Katy Jane got all dolled-up for visiting the girls today.  Her dress was Morgan and Madison's when they were little.
Papa and his youngest granddaughter.
Katy Jane's a side-sleeper...and a dainty one at that.  I love how she holds her hands.
I feel like James is growing up right before my eyes.  Lately he just looks older to me.

 
My sweet little Judie Bug got in some Papa time today during James' game.

Comments