Skip to main content

Orphaned

My parents are out of town and I miss them.  I don't know if I'm qualified to take care of this many kids without my Mom's help...or at least knowing she's just around the corner in case I get in a jam...which I very often do. 

My sister had this picture of my Mom and Dad from back in the day.  I love it!
~~~~~
James and Addi have had 2 soccer games this weekend.  They are both really good at being the goalie. 
Before Mom and Dad left town we got in as much time with them as we could.
 
 
Katy Jane will occasionally treat us with one of her rare smiles.  They are like candy...so sweet!

Comments

Unknown said…
I miss your kids!!! The soccer pix are so great! What a wonderful thing to be on a soccer team with your cousin!!! And I love Katy's sweet smile!!! Can't wait to see it in person!