Skip to main content

Soccer Mom

When I was in middle school the theater arts teacher asked each of us what we wanted to be when we grew up.  I told her that I wanted to be a "soccer mom".  She clearly found this disturbing and ridiculed me in front of the class.  I don't remember caring though.  All I have ever wanted to be was a stay-at-home-mom like my Mom was.  Well, the other day, James had his first ever soccer practice!  It's official.  I'm a soccer mom...complete with minivan.
Dressed and ready to go
James and Coach Jessica
Watch out David Beckham!
Keeping Daddy close
 
Listening closely
Cousin Addi is his adorable teammate
   

Comments

Jen said…
So fun! We are starting tennis lesson this week for the girls and so looking forward Ethan playing soccer!
Unknown said…
Soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I bet he does great!!