Skip to main content

Good Visits From Great Friends

Saturday Katy Jane had some visitors so I got her all dressed up and ready for her company. 
She first got to visit with Dr. Honey, Dannie and Gabbie.  James and Jude were beyond thrilled to have some uninterrupted time with the girls.  They would absolutely hold them hostage forever if they could get away with it.

Next we had a quick visit from Mrs. Bean then later Zach and Lindsay came over.  We have missed them so we were so excited they came to town.  They even brought us dinner!  So kind!  My kids LOVE "Uncle Bean and Aunt Lindsay".
They even helped us keep her awake so that she would sleep well at night.  It is a very difficult job.
I can't wait for them to have some babies of their own.  They are going to be amazing parents.

Today we went to the park since it was too cloudy to go to the pool.  I think Katy Jane enjoyed the sights and sounds.
 
 
Last night was a rough night.  Katy Jane maybe had a bit of a stomach bug or something was going on.  Her little tummy was upset.  So I was up most of the night giving her little bits of pedialyte.  She seems to be doing better now and has kept her formula down today.  However, I was super-tired today.  So after we got home from the park, we put Jude down for his nap and Brad said he would watch Katy Jane and James while I went and took a nap.  Two hours later I woke up to an oddly quiet house.  I went downstairs and found this.
Everyone was asleep.  This amazed me because James and Brad never take naps.  They can operate on very little sleep unlike Jude and I who I describe as "low-energy".

After naps, everyone was in a much better mood!
Temporarily anyways.

Comments