Skip to main content

Packing

After extensive searching, a few delays, a couple of cases of cold feet, and MUCH prayer...we have FINALLY found our house!  We are so excited and grateful.  We hope to close at the beginning of March, do a few renovations before moving in, and be in our new house to enjoy the spring.

Packing presents a bit of a dilemma with 3 kids so I got the boys busy "helping" me by coloring the boxes.  They worked at it like it was their job.
It allowed me to get a lot of packing done. It is amazing how productive you can be when you know your time is limited.
Katy Jane watched while they worked.  She is getting to be such a big girl sitting up by herself.

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh my gosh!! Katy Jane is sitting up!!!! She is soo big!!! How precious!! I love the boys in the boxes. What a great idea!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Please tell everyone hi for us and that we love them!!