Skip to main content

After School Special

This morning the breeder of our puppy sent us a couple of new pictures of Isabella.  We were so happy to see her!  She's getting cuter and cuter.
 
We had the pleasure of having Zintha over after school.  I think it made James' entire year.
After school James likes to build a "cubby" to have a snack and watch a cartoon.  Before he went to school, he was very specific about what he wanted me to fix for his and Zintha's snack.  He wanted a little bag of chips, a cookie, and a cutie orange.  He also told me to vacuum the floor before they got home.  For reals. 
After Z left he said, "Did you remember to vacuum the floor?"

When I picked them up from school, his teacher told me he had a rough day.  I will spare you the details as Brad and I are still trying to sort it out from the cryptic 4 year old descriptions we get sporadically when he feels like talking about it and when he clams up.  Regardless, it won him a spot beside me in bed so I could give him extra cuddles after his bad day.
At least that is Brad's pillow with the big drool spot on it. 

Comments