Skip to main content

Sick Of Being Sick

I'm hoping that we are getting all of the sickness out of the way before Thanksgiving.  After James was sick all last week, Jude and Katy Jane are sick now.  So tired of my babies being sick.
At least it makes him happy to get a sucker from Dr. Honey.
Sunday we celebrated my birthday at Mom's.  She made me a delicious meal and birthday cake.  It was all wonderful.  Mom makes everything so special.  China, crystal, roses, gifts...I'm spoiled.

Even Katy Jane got a special adorable birdie sippy cup.  So cute!  She loves to sit and watch Nana cook.
My boys brought me my delicious Cocoa Pound Cake.  YUM!
A little help with the candles.
I'm so grateful for my precious parents.
Tomorrow is "Grandparent's Day" at James' school.  He is SO excited because Nana and Papa will be going to school with him. He has talked about it all week.  I will stay home with the littles and try to get everyone better before Thanksgiving.
 
My precious Jude!  My sweet boy has had a headache all day.  He kept saying, "Me head hurt so bad."  Heartbreaking.
I'm praying the babies will feel much better tomorrow!

Comments