Skip to main content

Birthday Boy

We had a great day of celebrating Jude today.  Our sweet boy.  Hands down, the biggest hit of the day was the gigantic birthday balloons.  Figures. They played with them all day.
Yeh...I don't know.  I didn't know they'd be that big.
The boys loved getting to spend all day with their Daddy!
I love this picture.
After Jude's speech therapy Nana and Papa came over for cake and presents.  Jude was so excited to celebrate.
 
Can you tell how his siblings felt about not being the celebrated ones of the day?
 
Jude was more than happy to share in the fun!
Jude's one request for his birthday was pink cake and pink coffee. Strawberry cake, yes...pink coffee, I could not figure out. So Jude settled for pink lemonade.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy birthday to my very favorite 3 year old!

Comments

bonnie said…
Love the hand on the hip in the last pic! Glad he had a good birthday. Your previous post made me get all teary-eyed. So sweet.