Skip to main content

Sister Visit

My sister, Christi and her 3 boys have been visiting from Washington, DC this week and we have been soaking up every second we can with them.  I haven't seen her since Christmas and I have missed her so much.  My boys are in heaven.  They adore their big boy cousins and have made the most of their time with them.
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday we all celebrated my Daddy's birthday together!  We all went to church with Mom and Dad and then home for a yummy birthday lunch and cake.
 
 
 

After celebrating, we went out to Cadillac Ranch to spray paint the cars.
 
 
 
Annnnd...guess who ended up with pink spray paint in his hair?  Did you know that spray paint doesn't wash out?  Nor does nail polish remover get it out.  I made a frantic run to the closest salon open on a Sunday and got it cut a lot shorter than I like it.  But at least he doesn't have pink hair anymore.

Tuesday we all went to the Discovery Center.  The boys loved it!  James was so excited to show his cousins his favorite exhibits.
 
I can't believe our time is coming to an end.  Brad and I are going to try to go visit them in DC  but it won't be soon enough.
 
 

Comments