Skip to main content

David Williams Photography

We are having our family portraits done next week by our favorite photographer and his precious wife, David and Bonnie Williams.  Every time I see some of his pictures I am always blown away.  He has an amazing eye and he and Bonnie make a truly incredible team.

We met Bonnie and David when Jude was diagnosed with neuroblastoma.  Their daughter had been diagnosed with it as well and they helped us navigate the painful road of having a child diagnosed with cancer.  For that reason, I will always feel a special bond with this sweet family.

For some reason I wasn't aware that their website had changed and looked it up tonight for outfit ideas for our pictures.  Oh. My. Gosh.  Look at these pictures and tell me he is not the best photographer you've ever seen!  You can't!  Because he is!  I cried looking at some of the wedding photos on the blog.  Cried at people I don't even know because the pictures tell such a beautiful story!  Now that's a good photographer.

The Website:
David Williams Photography

The Williams:


Love love love each of those sweet people.

Comments