Skip to main content

Catching Up

This post is going to have a lot of pictures so I can get caught up.  It's also going to be very random and disorganized...sort of like my life right now.

Since we've moved into the new house Brad spends a lot of his off days working on the yard and fixing things up.  The boys love to help him.  Even if they aren't "helping" him, they want to be near him.
When he's not home they snuggle with me.  I love my time with my sweet babes.


 
 
And sometimes they even snuggle with each other.  Which makes this mommy all warm and fuzzy inside.
 
I hate crafting worse than pretty much anything.  James loves it more than life itself.  He got a workbook that is packed full of hours worth of torture.  For a couple of days he begged me to get yarn to make these puff ball crafts.  Do you know how much of this he was able to do on his own?  Yeh...none of it.  Which means it was really a crafting book for Mommy.  But he thinks he did it all so I hope it counts in the end.
 
 
And they all fell apart exactly 3 seconds later and I got to clean up 2jillion pieces of yarn from all over the house.  Crafting workbooks are now forbidden in our house.

Now that it is consistently nice and warm, the kids love playing outside in the water.  James wanted us to get a baby pool for the back yard so off we went to wal mart to get one.  He talks about the "really huge" pool we have in our back yard now because I sprung for the 5 foot baby pool instead of the tiniest one.  Good thing he's easily impressed.  Go wild in your "huge" pool kid! 
 
 
Carrie, Andy, Morgan and Madison came to town last weekend.  It was SO wonderful to see them. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our sad news is that our sweet dog Isabella died Saturday.  We are so very sad and miss her so much.

Comments

Jen said…
LOVE your new cute haircut! And I'm glad that I'm not the only Mom out there who isn't a fan of kiddie craft books! So sorry to hear about your doggy! What happened?
Anonymous said…
Yeah, Is was just a pup. What on earth happened? Also, how is baby girl?