Skip to main content

David Williams Photography

David Williams took our family pictures again this year and I love them so much.  What I love the most about them is how he gets the kids.  I know I say that every time, but man, he REALLY gets them!  The way I see them.  The little looks and quirks and funny, adorable personalities.  They melt me.  I've known some photographers in my day...and David is by far THE BEST.  Ever.  He has a gift and an amazing eye. Some of my very favorite ones are the ones I didn't even know he was taking.  I think that is one of the measures of a truly great photographer...he catches the things that I want without me even knowing I want them.  He does beautiful posed portraits, but his eye for the life that is happening in between the poses...that's what I love.  Those are the ones that are a real treasure to me.  And seriously...if you can get a good picture of our Little Miss Sassy Pants Katy Jane once she's reached her limit...you win!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments