Skip to main content

National Sibling Day?

First of all...Sarah....thank you so much for your thoughtful, kind, encouraging comment on my last post.  I can't tell you how much that truly meant to me.  Your words have stayed on my mind for days now.  Thank you.  I love you dearly!

Ok...so I found out today from Instagram that it is "National Sibiling Day".  What?  Really?  Since when?  Is this just a social media holiday? An excuse to post cute pictures of yourself and siblings?  Are there actually cards for this?  Regardless....HAPPY NATIONAL SIBLING DAY to the most amazing, beautiful, generous, kind, fabulous sisters ever!  I love you so much Carrie and Christi!

This is the last picture I have of the 3 of us together before Christi (right) moved far away and broke our hearts. (But it's ok because we are going to see her and her crew next week!!! YAY!)

And this picture is 30-something years earlier...same order.  I am so blessed to have these lovely ladies for my sisters.  God has been so good to me.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love you! Happy Sibling Day! Can't wait to catch up in person in a few days!!!