Skip to main content

A Woman's Work Is Never Done

We love James' school for so many different reasons, one of them being how kind everyone is.  Even the sweet officer that keeps the kiddos extra safe.  Katy Jane loves him.
James always talks about the tunnels where they get to go play during the day.  He was super excited that we had a play date with some awesome new friends there Friday.  I loved to see him in his element.  He loved getting to show Jude around.
Creepy weird flash eyes.  Yikes.
I dressed Katy Jane in another one of the dresses from when I was a baby.
She doesn't love to pose for pictures so I was happy to get one of her actually posing.  I bribed her with the pink purse.  Sucker!  I can't really blame her though.  She comes by it naturally.  I can't resist a good handbag either.
She was super busy today.  She had dusting to do.
And then the cooking of course.
How she does it all, I'll never know.

Comments

Unknown said…
Adorable yellow dress!! With striped yellow tights no less! Her before and after pix with the pink purse bribe crack me up! Love those babies!!