Skip to main content

The One My Heart Loves

Happy 7th anniversary to the love of my life!

7 years, 6 dogs, 5 jobs, 4 homes, 3 kids, 2 cancer diagnoses, 1 surgery, multiple trials, multiple victories, multiple blessings.

The past seven years have brought us more heart aches than we thought we would be able to bear but more blessings than our hearts can hold.  The good has certainly out-weighed the bad and there is NO ONE that I would rather walk this road with.  You are my rock, this families rock.

Seven years has gone by in a blink.  We're just getting started. You truly are the one my heart loves.

Song Of Solomon 3:4-...I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go... 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary!!

Love, Mom and Dad
bonnie said…
Happy anniversary!