Skip to main content

Easter 2015

I remember the good old days when I posted something every day.  Well, that's not now.  I feel so behind that it's overwhelming to think about getting caught up so I'll just do what I can, when I can.  My sweet James loves to look at the blog so I really need to give him something new to look at.

These pictures are out of order.  Sorry about that.

Easter was lovely.  My sister Carrie, Andy, Morgan and Madison came into town and attended church with us.  Always my favorite!  Right before we ran out the door to get to church I wanted to snap a few pictures of the kids.  This is Brad's LEAST favorite thing in the whole wide world.  I mean it.  He hates it.  Big time.  Something about picture time causes Brad's stress level to rise exponentially.  And I have no idea why! So to be nice I didn't make it a family picture...just the kids.  But as fate would have it...James happened to step in a big o pile of dog poo right as we were finishing up and poor Brad had to scrape it off the bottom of James' shoe before we could leave.  Now some would argue that this would be my fault for taking pictures outside right before church.  But others might argue that it would be Brad's fault for not picking up the dog poo in the first place.  I'm just sayin.
My Easter bunnies
James (Watch out for that poo, Buddy!)


Jude

Katy Jane

As always we had the egg hunt at Nana and Papa's after church.  This year it was so sweet to see how James and Jude were careful to make sure Katy Jane got plenty of eggs in her basket.  Sweet big brothers!

Carrie, Daddy, Mama, Madison
James making sure Katy Jane is getting enough Easter eggs.
This boy is pure sunshine.  I love everything about him.
Katy Jane thoroughly enjoyed the egg hunt this year.  She really got into it.
 
Sassy little thing!
My beautiful Mom, daughter and niece.
Looking deceptively innocent.
Well then there's these two monkeys.  Brad and the big sister he never had.  I love love love the relationship they have.  The Lord was so good to bless me with a husband who fits so perfectly into my sweet family.
Before Easter the boys and I made some last minute Easter treats.
Cute, huh?  Thanks pinterest.
Ugh....so out of order.  It kills me.  Moving on.

Dying Easter eggs.  We did this while Katy Jane was napping...not to be mean but because my sanity can only take so much and dying eggs with a two year old is definitely over that limit.
Not sure why these popped up in here but here you go...we got a piano.  My ears bleed.  James has been wanting to take lessons and Brad and I have always wanted the kids to play the piano.  Time will tell if we regret this decision or not.  James will start lessons on the 21st and we are so excited about it.  I think he will be great!  We'll see if the others will get into it or not.  I hope so.

And then there's this!  Easter morning.  Katy Jane got some Frozen undies in her Easter basket and she was so excited.  I'm hopeful this will encourage her to potty train because so far, she couldn't care less.  And talk about some serious bed head...

Comments