Skip to main content

Fall Festival

Our church has a fall festival.  The kids had so much fun!  Katy went as Strawberry Shortcake, Jude went as a doctor (of course), and James went as the Hulk.  Again.

 

Our precious friend Elaine.  
 
Mr. Robby getting his heart checked by the doctor.  One of the best  hearts around!
Our sweet friend Micha had a party.  She made these fabulous caramel apples that James loved!
 
And Katy Jane loves her Jett kisses!  A. Lot.
 
My sweet boys have the funnest Daddy in the world!  He makes the most of every second he has with us.  
He let them pick out what they wanted and then carved a pumpkin for them.  They loved getting to "help".

 
And they helped him rake the leaves too.  But only so they could jump in them.   Over and over again.
 
 
 
 
 
Somehow James always manages to talk me into letting him play with the shaving cream.  He loves it and I remember how fun that was as a kid. James just takes it to a whole new level.  Next time...this takes place in the bath tub.  But...my floors are very clean.
 
 
Cutest photo bomb ever.
I love how close Piper and James are.  He tells me she is his best friend.  

Comments