Skip to main content

Homeschooling

We are excited to get this school year started!  The curriculum is ordered, the school room is (almost) set up and organized, and I have three (ok, maybe just 2 1/2) eager students, ready to learn!

We are going to be using Timberdoodle for our curriculum.

I have a new tab on the top right to chronicle our homeschooling journey as we go along.  I know there will be many changes to my plans, failures, course corrections, and hopefully a few successes along the way.

And here is our "School room".  The kids refer to this as "the tiny library".  It is the closet in our school room where I have stored the books and school supplies.
 

This is our almost-complete mudroom locker.  They each have a cubby.  We just need to add their hooks.
My desk.
A sweet friend gave me this children's desk before we even decided to homeschool.  I am looking for a couple more.  We will probably end up doing most of our work at the table or kitchen counter but I would like to have the option of individual desks.
We are so excited to get started!

Comments

Jen said…
Excited for you!! You are going to do a great job :)