Skip to main content

I'm So Behind!

I've got some catching up to do.  Several weeks ago my sweet Mom and Dad joined our church!  I am beyond thrilled and thankful!  What a blessing to get to sit beside them in church every Sunday again!  "Welcome To The Family"
We had a fun zoo date with some fun friends!
 
 
One morning the kids and I had a sunrise duck feeding at the park.  I loved that morning. It was perfect.
 
 
 
Momma has cooked many a meal with a baby hanging on.
My sweet, silly boys.
 
 
Carrie, Andy, Morgan and Madison came into town for the 4th of July!  We love our time with them! 
 
We found out that James' pajama pants were highly flammable.  Thanks to Morgan's calm and quick thinking, the crisis was averted.
Jude was honestly completely traumatized.  It took him a long time to get over it.  He refused to put on pajamas that night and had to sleep with me.  Sweet boy.
 
Sparklers minus pj pants.  But with a cautious side eye to the sparkler. Don't blame you, buddy.
 
I love my family!


 
My kids love their sweet Nana!
 
And then there's this.  Yeh, I don't know. Sometimes you just have to give your sister a piggy back ride. It was a really long walk.  She was tired.

Comments