Skip to main content

2 Years Old

June 21st was our sweet Katy Jane's 2nd birthday.  What a joy and blessing our girl is.  Her brothers adore her and are quick to include her while they're playing, help her...and generally bend to her will and every whim.  Ok...she's spoiled.  But not by me.  By all the males in her life...including her Papa.
 
 
 
 
 My girl loves food so she was excited about her cake.
Her sweet Papa fed her cake.
 
Then she just went for it.
She decided that a 2 year old should feed her self.
 
 
Then came present time! 
 My Katy Girl is a girly-girl to her core.  She is a little mommy and loves her babies.
And fancy shoes.

Then she saw her new baby bed for her dolls from Nana and Papa!  She was very happy!
 James and Jude were happy to help her play with her girl toys.
 Nana, Papa and the birthday girl.

 
 
When Katy Jane went down for her nap, I caught James playing with her babies.  At least I know he's going to be an outstanding Daddy.
We are so blessed by our sweet baby girl.  She's growing up so fast!  She talks well and she talks a lot.  She loves her babies and her brothers.  She brings us so much joy and laughter.  I LOVE to hear her sing.  She has such a sweet little voice.  When we ask her what she wants to be when she grows us...she brings such joy to my heart by saying she wants to be a mommy.  I look forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for this little one.  Happy Birthday Katy Jane!  We love you so much!

Comments