Skip to main content

Pre-K Graduation

James' Pre-K graduation was Wednesday and it was adorable!  I was so proud of my Jamesie.  FBC goes all out for their graduation complete with a ceremony, slide show, and reception following. 

James and I took the same picture we took the first day of school.  I can't believe how much he's grown.  He looks so much older to me.
Outside his classroom...first day of school and last day of school.

 We are so proud of our big 5 year old!
 James was the first one to walk in with his little partner.  So cute!
Heaven help me and pass the tissues!

 
 
Saying the pledge.
 Singing some of the most adorable songs you've ever heard.
 Robby Barrett our minister of education and James' teacher Ms. Sherri.
The reception was just lovely.  The teachers made little photo albums of all of the activities throughout the year as well as journals the children had kept and hand print art they made all year long.  Real treasures!  They also had little gift bags for the children.  So sweet. 
 
 
 
This is Ms. Elaine and we would not have made it through this year without her.  She has become a precious part of our lives.  We love our Ms. Elaine!!!
First day and last day

Jude was proud of his big brother.
 
 
 James' favorite friend from class, Jack.  What a precious child!
These are James' teachers, Ms. Karen and Ms. Sherri.  He loved his teachers.  I'm glad we will still get to see them at church.  James grew so much this year and learned so much.  He made friends, gained confidence, learned how to handle conflict, and had so much fun.
 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 
3 John 1:4

Comments