Skip to main content

Mother's Day 2014

Thursday at school, James had a Mother's Day Tea that I got to go to with him.  He had several goodies for me.  It was so sweet!
 
 
 
 
 
Today, I received even more hand-made treasures.  I love them!  These are the best kind of Mother's Day gifts!
 
While James was out shopping one day with Nana he picked out this card for me.  I love it because he chose it.  And it kind of makes me laugh.
Of course I made the kids take pictures with me before we left for church...which made us late...which is my biggest pet peeve in all the world.
 
After church we went for a walk/bike ride to the park.  The downside...it was blowing about 200 miles per hour and was about 100 degrees outside.
 
 
 
Poor Jamesie! Look at those red cheeks!  Brad said it was like being in a hair dryer.
But I got to snuggle down with these cuties before they went to bed. 
 
What a blessing and privilege it is to be a Mommy to these three loves of my life.  I'm so grateful to the Lord for them.  They are my dreams come true.

These are the children God has given me.  God has been good to me. Genesis 33:5

Comments