Skip to main content

We've Got A....

Comments

Sarah Hammer said…
WHAT THE CRUMPUS!! I SCREAMED OUT LOUD AND SCARED MY KIDS! IM SO EXCITED AND I AM YELLING. seriously, i wondered last week if you were. I even said it to brent. Not sure why i did, maybe it was a comment you posted. You better watch out girl. You are going to catch up with me!
Celee said…
So excited for you guys!
apryl said…
Who's oven is that clean....HAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding. Congrats! ;~)
Steph said…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA
I would love to inappropriatley cyber hug this post RIGHT NOW!!!!! when are you due!?!?!?!?!? eeeeeekkkk!!!! cyber pregnancy buddies. LOVE IT! congratulations!
bonnie said…
Yay!!! So excited for you!! So fun!
Anonymous said…
Great BIG... AWWWWW!!!!

Congrats to you and family.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Anonymous said…
Where's the beef and cheese? ;o)

Just kidding....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is super exciting news!!!! My vote is in for a girl! ;o)