Skip to main content

April 2022

April has been a wonderful and busy month.  I love April.  Flowers start to bloom, Brad starts planting our gardens, school is almost over, the weather is warming up...all the good stuff.  

Every spring we take a family hike up to the Lighthouse in Palo Duro Canyon.  The first year we did this, Katy Jane had to be carried part of the way and the boys needed our help too.  Every year they are more capable.  This year they left us behind for the entire hike.

There won't be many more Easter's where the kids will care about dying Easter eggs or participate in Easter egg hunts.  I'm enjoying every second of it while I can.

We had Easter Sunday with my family.  There is nothing better than sitting in church together.

                   
                                                
Katy Jane and I now have matching bob haircuts.  She begged me to get my hair cut like hers and I did.  I love being matchy-matchy with my girl!
Katy Jane's spring school picture.  What a doll!
She has also decided that tennis is her sport.  She gets to play with her bestie, Lizzie.  It's so much fun to watch them.
When we were talking to the kids last year about starting public school, Jude was excited about three things...getting a locker, getting a yearbook, and the color run.  The color run was more than he dreamed it would be.  He had so much fun! 

I've had the pleasure of showing many houses this month.  I love looking at houses...even the bad ones and the creepy ones.  Most of them were wonderful.  One was too horrible to post.  I won't even go into the details.  It's always interesting to see the way people live.  But here is a highlight from one I showed last night.  Not creepy at all, right?  The stuff of nightmares.

Even with all of the ups and downs of Real Estate, the creepy and weird houses, we are so blessed to get to do what we love and work with our wonderful clients and wonderful company.


Comments