Skip to main content

The New Year

My sister and her family came into town for the New Year.  It was so great to have them all here.
 
Katy Jane and Will.  She loves all of her cousins so much!
Katy Jane either takes to people right away or doesn't.  There's not a lot of gray area there.  She has always loved her Uncle Cory.

All the kiddos.
Nana and Brock.  Sweet boy!
Secret hide-outs. 
 
 

We even got a rare double date with Cory and Christi!  What a treat!
Seriously...it never happens.  Ever.
Little Miss Katy Jane has attitude deluxe.  Pray for me during her teenage years.  I feel afraid.  She dishes out a range of emotions every day that leave me feeling perplexed and somewhat alarmed.  But this little girl...I love her so.  She's mostly all sugar and spice.
 
My precious friend Suzanne and I took our kids to see a Winnie the Pooh performance one afternoon.  It was SO cute!  The kids loved it.
Jude, James, Brady, Lily
Seriously...it's hard to be in a picture with Suzanne because she is so beautiful.  I'd like to blame my hideousness in this picture on bad lighting or something like that...but really...I just look like a troll next to Suzanne. 
The night before the show I was trying on outfits to wear to it.  James came in and asked what I was doing.  Then he looked at the outfit I had on and very honestly asked, "Are you trying to LOOK LIKE Winnie The Pooh?"  That outfit went right into the no pile.
I love the faces in this picture.  Sweet little Lily at the end always looking like such the little lady.
The kiddos with some of the cast.
But what I love most about that picture is this... I could just die of sweetness.
Random Jude picture with his puppy.  I love how both are smiling.
 


My kids have literally been climbing the walls.  And the door frames.  And the cabinets.  They are monkeys.


 
Katy Jane loves all things girly.  She loves her fancy sparkle shoes.  I can hear her clomping around in the from a mile away.  

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm just now seeing these past several posts.You are hysterical! Your comment on the picture with Suzanne---ha!! You are both beautiful,btw!! And James with his Pooh Bear clothing comment...so stinkin' funny! I love that we all had time together. A blessing to say the least! And I miss those babies...can't wait to be there again!!!